- Write clean, well-designed code (commenting isn’t a must, indenting and variable naming is)
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use (we’ll help with this)
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs (make sure we don’t design something we can’t execute)
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the application and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability (memory leaks and loose controllers are a no-no)
- Working on the backend of an application
- Working on building scalable SAAS platform
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Identifying web-based user interactions
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
What we can offer you?
exposes you to real-world experience – Internships offer you a peek into the environment you wish to work in someday. As you intern, you get hands-on experience of how things work in an office environment. Also, you get an idea of what job role you would like to choose when you join a full-time job.
It teaches you time-management – As an intern, you have to shuffle a host of tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment. Since people will expect results from you, you have got to manage your time accordingly to fit in all the scheduled tasks. After a few initial pitfalls, you will eventually learn the art of time-management and prioritizing tasks.
It encourages networking – During the internship period, you attend meetings and company events. This will give you much more industry exposure. You will meet professionals from various fields and make new connections. Who knows, you might even meet your future employer in company events.
It acts as a career foundation – When you carefully choose an internship in the domain you wish to build your career in, it becomes a stepping stone for you. You get the chance to work with a company that can teach you the ropes of the trade. Often companies hire interns as a test for future employees, and if you pass their tests, you might even end up being a full-time employee for the same!
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Build webpages that are critical to enhancing the customer experience through responsive design/layouts
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts/Angular
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 20th Dec’20 and 16th Jan’21
- Available for a duration of 3 months
- Women wanting to restart their career can also apply.
Relevant Skills and interests:
- HTML / CSS / Jquery
- ReactJS/Angularjs / or any other JS-based UI building components framework
- If you know backend, its added bonus awesome